Call us now 0208 795 0648

Property Disputes

This section contains information for landlords and also occupants concerning housing disputes, including mortgage and council rent arrears and re-possession.

If you are a landlord you may use a county court to recover your arrears or property. For guidance for the landlord on Housing matters and how to issue proceedings, please contact us.

If you are the occupant of a property and you receive a Summons for Possession this is because the claimant (your landlord or mortgage lender) is claiming possession of the property and we are in some circumstances able to argue your case on Unlawful eviction. For more information please contact us.